We are looking for a tech-savvy individual as an SEO Intern to support our SEO team. You will help our team in overseeing SEO for managed websites, executing keyword research and topic selection, and creating reports, to make them more SEO-friendly.
To be successful in this position, you should analyze the website’s performance and find out ways to improve them efficiently.
Apart from this, you should possess strong presentation skills and the ability to stay updated with Google algorithm changes. You should have excellent communication and analytical skills.
If you think you can take up this challenging role, then get in touch with us.
Experience : 0-6 Months
- Research and analyze SEO trends and news to find areas for improvement and new ranking opportunities for our company/client
- Researching the competitors, both on-site and off-site.
- Performing keyword research for content.
- Monitor SEO campaign development, rankings, and traffic to create in-depth performance reports.
- Developing and implementing link-building strategies.
- Collaborating with the Digital Marketing team.
- Staying up to date with the latest Google Algorithm changes.
- Stay up to date with the SEO and web development trends
- Having a basic understanding of SEO practices and their tools
- Ability to quickly learn and execute.
It’s a paid internship, and based on performance full-time opportunities will be provide