Need an excellent command on written English, write all kinds of copy, from single catchphrases or slogans, to full scripts for TV, film or radio commercials work alongside account executives, planners and art directors to come up with creative, innovative copy that meets their clients’ demands and requirements. Day-to-day activities might include attending meetings with clients and colleagues, discussing briefs in detail, engaging, creative ideas. After brainstorming ideas with the rest of the creative team.
An advertising copywriter should:
- Be creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products or services
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
be highly self-motivated and well organized
- Be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback
work within strict budgets have an eye for detail
- Possess good leadership, people and project management skills.