A Brand Manager is responsible for adapting a brand strategy for a company’s target market and clients.
As the ‘brand guardian’, brand managers maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications, and may manage a portfolio of products.
Experience : 1-2 years
Education : BBA/MBA
- Must have completed a business degree with an emphasis on marketing / Advertising, or have completed a requisite training.
- At least 1-2 years professional experience in client servicing / key account management/marketing / in an agency.
- If you are fresher & ready to take challenges then you can apply
- Experience in writing briefs & creating marketing/strategy plans and budgets.
- Ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously with an emphasis on solution derived customer service
- Ability to provide tracking and reporting across clients and their individual projects
- Must be an expert in Business Communication skills with excellent authority on presentation applications (PowerPoint, Keynote etc.)
- Excellent bilingual skills are a plus
- Digital communication knowledge.
- Meeting with clients for briefings and presenting ideas to clients
- Keeping up to date information on clients’ products, services, plans, competitors check and target markets. Do market visits whenever necessary.
- Briefing agency colleagues, and working with them to plan and implement the best communication solutions for the client
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. Long hours are common, and advertising owls are expected to work flexibly to meet project deadlines.
- Travel frequently for meetings and may be expected to socialize with clients.
- Responding to clients’ requirements and proactive work.
- Contributing in pitches for new businesses.
- Keeping records and handling invoices.
- Looking after client’s digital assets day to day requirements.