An advertising copywriter should:
- Be creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products or services
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
be highly self-motivated and well organized
- Be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback
work within strict budgets have an eye for detail
- Possess good leadership, people and project management skills.
Apply For Opening
Digital Marketing ExecutiveJob Description Attaining certain and specific goals in generating leads, lead qualification, marketing communication, building brand image and conversion of the leads Marketing of digital products such as websites and mobile applications in...
Client Servicing ExecutiveRoles and ResponsibilityExp: 1- 2 Years Education: BBA/MBA Meeting with clients for briefings and present ideas to clients Keeping up to date information on clients' products, services, plans, competitors check and target markets. Do...